Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our Vows


    Today I continued with my project of making our wedding album and our honeymoon album on Shutterfly.com.  So excited to see it all coming together (without photos, for now) but all the backgrounds and embellishments look so good together!
    As I was making the wedding album I decided that I would write our vows on the back so that it wasn't lost with the photos.  I love both of our vows because they came from the heart (well maybe not Nicks completely).  We decided that we were going to write our own vows without each others help so that it was more personal.  I wrote mine about 3, maybe 4 months before the wedding.  Nick on the other hand wrote his a week or less before the wedding.  That was okay because he forgot them at home anyway and said something off the top of his head...which made EVERYONE ball their eyes out.  All he said was "You are my best friend" and he broke down and cried his eyes out.  It was very memorable...but I wanted the real vows on my album.  So below you can read them :)


You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, my best friend.  Today, I take you as my Wife and I promise to love you, support you and be faithful no matter what happens.  I vow to honor you, cherish you, be worthy of your love, respect you and support you in every way I can, this day and for the years to come.
-Nicholas

My lover, my best friend, I promise to you from this day forward I will unconditionally respect and love you for who you are and not what I want you to be.  I want to take you as my Husband until my heart stops beating and until that day I will trust you and forgive you even when times are tough.  I hope that I can inspire you, but even if I cant I will support you, serve you and honor you at all times.  I will be patient and I will be faithful because you are the love of my life, the angel God sent to watch over me and my Husband from this day forward.

I love you, Amy